We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone and in person, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations, contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Your work includes:
- Organizing sales visits
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Participate on behalf of the company in trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Dutch; third language is a plus
- Three (3) years or more of related experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Presentation Skills
- Commercial awareness
- Technical Capacity
- High school degree or higher
Position type and expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Lucrative salary and all other secondary benefits.
Business Development Manager
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 2th of December 2019.