CASL Techniek N.V. is in search of a Technical Sales Representative, who reports to the Operations Manager.
DEPARTMENT: PARKER STORE
ROLE: The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for sales and marketing of all CASL’s
products and services which include but are not limited to Lubrication, Filtration, Pumps, Hydraulics,
Pneumatics and ALL other products and services offered by CASL.
- Continuously learn and improve knowledge of products and services offered by CASL.
- Become competent in selling solutions with products and services offered by CASL.
- Assist in development of sales and marketing plan.
- Meet established sales targets for each product line.
- Visit clients frequently to promote products and services.
- Provide presentations on CASL and its products and services.
- Promoting sales through conferences, exhibitions, or community related activities.
- Examine clients’ applications and documenting requirements for product or service offered.
- Submit orders to Administrative Assistant for processing.
- Following all Sales through to completion with the respective customer departments, ensuring the customer needs are met in a timely and productive manner, including the collection of monies due and customer feedback forms.
- Generate and submit sales weekly sales plan for approval by the General Manager.
- Provide feedback on client needs and market trends.
MINIMUM CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Possesses analytical and methodical skills
- Ability to align a product to customer specification
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their wants and needs.
- Possessing a sales attitude
- Innovative and has problem solving skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Sales and business training or academic qualifications
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree of Diploma in Mechanical, Process, Electrical Engineering OR
- Minimum of three years of experience in technical sales or industrial technical experience.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s permit
- Proficient in Microsoft suite applications - Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
Are you interested?
Then apply now!!!
Applications can be directed to: email@example.com, quoting Technical Sales Representative
Contact us at: 0372550 or visit our website http://www.casl-group.com